Thierry represents our Fashion & Retail Business Development Team.
Thierry has more than 20 years’ experience in international business development projects. He has become something of a guru for Fashion exporters, and has often been a key speaker with Fashion organisations and trade shows such as Bubble, London College of Fashion, Moda UK, Pure London, Summer Fair, Who’s Next as well UKTI (to name a few!).
What do we do?
Our Fashion & Retail Business Development Team use their wealth of specialist experience, their network of key contacts, and their flair for thinking outside the box, to develop unique strategies companies in the fashion industry who are aspiring to export, or who already trade internationally. We also support retail businesses to ensure they are on the right path to success.
How do we do that?
We help fashion brands and retailers to start, grow and expand their international trade by:
- Setting up the vision, values and measurable goals for the business
- Working alongside the Management Team and Operations Team to implement the action plan
- Training the staff
- Searching for agents or distributors
- Identifying targeted buyers and making appointments and follow ups
- Joining the client in-person at trade or consumer shows
- Trade shows and exhibition preparation
- Setting up logistics and credit management solutions
- Connecting your business with consumers and buyers
- Seminars and workshops
We help retail businesses through methods such as:
- Assisting in the opening of a new store ( break even , cash flow analysis, staff recruitment and training based on the requirement of the client )
- Delivering the monthly open to buy plan (i.e. getting the right product in the right quantity at the right time)
- Identifying new events for your store
What does it mean for you?
If you are in the fashion industry, you get the advantage of many years’ experience and a huge network of contacts on your side. Working together we can build a bespoke strategy for your fashion business, whether you’re starting, growing or expanding your trade internationally.
If you would like further advice on the fashion or retail industries, please do not hesitate to contact us.